Saturday, March 1, 2014

viewer discretion advised

Today is my first GBU commentary.
Namely, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. 
(and we're talking REALLY ugly, like for reals, viewer discretion strongly encouraged) 

We'll start with the good (i.e. wonderful, amazing, freaking exciting)
Anna sent me this text today. And it finally hit me. Sunglasses, white sand, the smell of salt, and 75 degree breezes are very near in our future. Like TWENTY TWO DAYS in the future.
CAN'T EVEN HANDLE.
Ok sorry, I promise not to say anything else about CR until it happens.
Pinky promise.


Next up, the bad.


Like my-little-brother-is-a-bug-hoarder bad. Not only that, HE THREW THE CRITTERS ON LUKE AND NOW THEY ARE FREE IN OUR HOUSE.
If I feel even the slightest inkling of movement on my skin/in my hair tonight, Medford OR better prepare its ears for my scream. Holy moly, creepy. 


and even badder...

sick and twisted to the max, i know. but this is the story of my life. raw and unedited.  in the hairbrush, on the shower wall, the kitchen floor, my backpack, people's lunches, you get the picture. I SHED SO MUCH. 
If you ever need a hair (or 52...or a full-on wig) for any reason, hit me up.




"Behind the dreams, there are sacrifices that people do not see."
I saw this picture via another blog today, and almost thought they were MY feet, because that's exactly what my post-dance feet looked like today. Yuck. My toe nails are so messed up and my nasty toe squishes and toe pads are infiltrated with years of putrid stench. 
it's ugly. 
but worth it. 


now prepare yourself....
the UGLIEST.
first and foremost, this totally contradicts my "virtuous, lovely, of good report, praiseworthy" standard for social media. but it's on my camera roll, so too late.


Story: so it's like 10:30, and Ethan, Emily, and I are texting about dogs.
 Ethan and I obviously think they're worthless.
Emily claimed they are the cutest things on earth next to babies.

So I did a little research and provided a pretty good counter argument...



















holy moly, if that's not just raw UGLY, i don't know what is. 
just google "ugliest dogs" if you want 762 others like this.

nasty.


So that, my friends is the GBU. 

From now on, I think I'll stick to the Good stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment