Friday, February 28, 2014

it's whatever

First off, what. the. flip. 
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I kind of thought that the 973 sicknesses I've had over the past 17 years covered my fair share of germs. GIVE ME A BREAK. 
I guess when it rains it pours so 5-day mom duty will be performed on my deathbed.

it's whatever. 

[okay maybe i'm exaggerating a bit. i'm just stuffed up, lolz.]

I've had quite the rebellious day. 
my reasoning?
either nothing in the world matters anymore since I got into byu...
OR I can justify skipping my afternoon classes because 
1) the parents are gone and will never know.
2) pointe shoes are in desperate need of sewing. like asap.
3) AP stats and AP gov are a joke these days.
4) I just couldn't make it through the week after being on strike vacay mode for 3 weeks.
AND
5) I'm on my deathbed, obvi. 

...But for realz, I'm not a rebel. 
I came home and spent 2 hours sewing, taught a piano lesson, and got the kids settled after school. 

Things are getting majorly domestic over here. 
#foreshadowingthemomlife


In other rebellious news....



DINNER IS SERVED.
jk Kimball the babysitter cooked for the kids while I was at dance, 
so this was MY humble supper at 8:30pm.
(I freaking love honey nut cheerios with my whole soul)


and then 10pm rolled around...




...That moment when a sibling goes missing. 
#beinginchargeprobs

it's whatever ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment