Sunday, March 9, 2014

a collage sabotage

So I'm walking down the hall, right? And I get tapped on the shoulder from behind and this girl's like "hey I just wanted to tell you I absolutely love your hair!"
I was totally taken off-guard, especially since it was one of those get-out-of-the-shower-troll-hair days. But then I took a second, and realized, yeah. Although it can be freakishly frizzy, I should be grateful for beautiful hair! And LOTS of it. [see hair shedding feature] 
also, it looks oddly gray in this pic...? Weird lighting. 
Thank you, random girl, for that sweet compliment :) it made my day!



And thanks momma for picking out this hipster T for me! I dig it. Plus it goes along with my fav headband....along with every other outfit I own. 
Whether or not, it matches, I'm wearin' the headband. 
Every day, y'all. 



 While sitting in the 37th school rally of my South Meddy career, [prob an exaggeration] I was thinking, woah bro. I'm only a panther for TEN MORE WEEKS. say whaaaa? nevertheless, #ilovemypanthers



GAO [girls afternoon out] to see Millie @ the Craterian! 
Kelsey and Rachel were AH-mazing of course. 
I'm so blessed to know such talented ladies! It was a blast. 



One day I'm dying the slow death of claustrophobia in an 80 degree classroom, the next I get caught unprepared in torrential rain. 
#oregonprobs
it's whatever. 



MY BABY IS SEVEN. How did this happen?! I swear I was cuddling his newborn cuteness just yesterday! I love love LOVE my Ricky. We're 11 years apart, but the bestest BFF's. We love dates to Ruth&Sparky's, playing chess, basketball shoot-outs, and riding bikes to donut country. I love this spunky, potty-talkin, sports ballin, adventurous stud. 
LOVE YOU RICARDO. 



Wind wind wind and LOVING it. #babesofsouthmeddy



Piano Recital March 2014! It was a HUGE success. Each of my 7 did absolutely awesome. I'm so proud of their hard work over the past couple months.  I just LOVE teaching piano. So so much. Best job ever. 



I laughed for a straight 5 minutes. And still do, every time I see this.
Therefore, you should too.
#mormonjokesfordays


Happy 1st Week of March!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment