Sunday, February 2, 2014

little things add up

sometimes at the end of the week i'm like "wait. what even happened this week?" 
of course, the answer is usually the same. hashtag: life of a highschooler. 
and holy moly i'm dying the slow death of senioritis. 
these days i think a lot about what's ahead. it's hard not to. 
in the next year i will go to Costa Rica with my best friend, turn 18, graduate high school, serve in the Dominican Republic, start the college freshman life, and get my mission call. 
all in ONE year. mind = blown. 
for now, when i ask myself "what even happened this week", it's the small things. 

like........



a freakin gorgeous campus


a freakin gorgeous planet. and roxy bike rides.


the BEST bonsai bentos. and brilliant bffs.  


breaking world bubblegum records. in my dreams. 


heels that make me feel all grown up and stuff. 



so actually, a lot happened this week. moment by moment. 
sundays are my time to renew, reflect, and re-purpose. 
so maybe this will become a tradish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment