Sunday, February 16, 2014

overload anyone?

 987 pictures later....
let's just say it was definitely a week for the books. 


 
Sometimes I take my little bike friend on an adventure to see THIS incredible sight. 



Colors of Roxyann: evergreen edition. 



also featuring some photogenic dirt on a charming blue background. 



and these lovely pinecones absorbing last night's rainfall. 



you just can't beat that red against the leaves. wedding colors anyone?



streams for days.



hey guess what? i love you too roxy. like a lot. be mine? 



aerial heights and i are in a love/hate relationship. impossibly gorgeous yet i'm confident i'm going to crash and burn riding downhill on that gravel..



nature + iphone = colors that aren't even there. #nofilterpeople



you keep holding on you little fighter leaf, you. 



the fog slowly overtaking my magnificent ponderosas.



if i ever needed to dispose of a dead body...this would be the place. 



my life struggle is not taking out my phone every second to capture this.




nature, i give you a giant thumbs up. ps. thanks for always being there for me.
pps. will you be my valentine? 



in other news, it rained a lot this week. 



and the raindrops interwined with intersection lights to create this masterpiece.



waking up for 7:15am seminary is a whole lot funner when you have this to look forward to. 



maui madness is my new favorite. also, saying the word funner. it's my grammatical rebellion. 



speaking of rebellions...student strike anyone? yes i skip school. to study. sue me.  



sochi 2014 has been legit. except for these outfits. like really? you expect me to take you seriously?



full thursday re-cap on the last post. it was SUCH a fun time with these beauties. 



is it bad that this cup of caramel hot chocolate was the single best thing of my week? #healthyprobs



and WHAT. THE. HECK. stupid downtown parking citation. 25$ down the drain. 



and if you were curious what #thesinglelyfe looks like on valentine's day..



it's a party.  



and what's midnight without a ninja rain picture? 



saturday bball. you win some you lose some. but one thing's fo sho. Medford 6th warders aren't going down without a fight. 



and what better way to spend my saturday night than with my lovely dance friends stretching the night away? 



then sunday came around and i realized with gleeful anticipation that SPRING IS COMING. 



and these valentine's flowers will be kicking around for a while to get me excited about it. 



and then the day came when i did something with my hair other than...nothing. 



I also realized something very significant on this beautiful Sunday.
Well, not realized, more like re-discovered. 
I re-discovered something I've known along, but just now became more real than ever. 

I know who I am. 
I am a daughter of the one true king. 

And that knowledge changes everything. 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment