Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BFF's to the power of 3

"We'll be friends forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet.
"Even longer" said Pooh. 


Some people ask me why my BFF's are freshmen. 
It may just be our complementing immaturity... OR that they are the best people I've ever met. 
Definitely the latter.
It's me and these freshies yo. 
Always together, longer than forever. 
And I wouldn't change a thing. 

Please sit back and enjoy these wanna-be-witty captions. 


crud muffins. this is a hotel. awk to the max.



uh, did you just wipe your booger on that?



you can't "repair" this swag.



mike, how's that pole dancing career coming along? 



we own this city.



anna the rebel.



so, hypothetically, what's the plan when this metal grate goes down...



Conclusion: BFF's are the absolute best.
And the greatest part? They'll be around longer than forever. 

I love you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment