Thursday, February 27, 2014

PAU crisis Day 1

Parents Abandon Us Day 1.

it's me and the 4 crazies, y'all. 

We'll be here all weekend.

Maybe not smiling and maybe not with all limbs intact, but we will survive.

(by a miracle). 



You know it's gonna be a good day when you wake up 20 mins before go-time, throw on some jeans, ditch the makeup, and settle for troll hair. #foreshadowingthemomlife?



BUT, I am grateful for my immaculate organizational queen of a mother who not only types up hour by hour instructions, but color codes everything. #ilovethatwoman



AND, this gem of nutritional value was sighted in the kitchen this afternoon. 
maybe we won't starve after all.



I have her on speed dial, but there's really no need when she sends you novels of instructions every 5 seconds. #thankyoumother 

ps. I don't call her Tracey, it's just that mine and my parents' contacts are synced so it would be confusing if she was "mom" because then my dad would think it was HIS mom...comprendo? 

I had one too many peanut butter m&ms at mutual and I'm losing it, people.

But day 1 conquered.

4 to go...

pray for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment