Saturday, March 21, 2015

snapshots




My beautiful, laughter loving, snapchat sending, hair braiding, kind, sweet, & hilarious roommate/best friend/sister Allie Nicole Kharas turned 19 this week!  
(along with 2 other friends on our floor and half of campus)
I made a cute breakfast in bed delivery ^ thank you jamba
& then while putting up balloons in a heart shape on her closet door...accidentally woke up the birthday girl..ahh! sorry love!
Besides that mishap, it was a fun day filled with chik-fil-A salads & card game tournaments, 
& a fancy lunch at the Skyroom the next day! 
Celebration is our forté.


Then I cried multiple times this week when I walked outside to this.
Sunshine + the aroma of fresh blossoms + 70 degrees = level of happiness increased by 40%


I mean, how could it not??


...then there was this campus sighting. #idontevenlikeanimals


^^^ cute birthday girls!!


^^^ soaking it in while debating whether I should chop off the mane or not...thoughts?


So in 20 years when my kids wonder what I was like my freshman year, here it is kids! 

Birthday celebrating, biology studying, major deciding (some breakthroughs this week...more on that later), temple going, smoothie drinking, future planning, mission preparing, & life loving! 






No comments:

Post a Comment