Wednesday, March 4, 2015

random at its finest

If there's one thing I've learned living in Utah thus far, it's:
expect the unexpected. 
I woke up to a chilly, clear day and walked to class.
An hour and half later I stepped outside to this...




By 2pm it had all melted and blue skies again. 

I don't understand. 
Not complaining though; I still marvel at how beautiful this place is every single day. 

Also: new favorite dish at the Cannon:



I call it wafflés a là banana.  
Already converted the roommate so trust me, you're gonna wanna try this if you're ever in the CANC. 

Scripture of the Day:
3 Nephi 19:26 "And Jesus said unto them: Pray on."

It's so simple but I believe so strongly that prayer is power. 
I've seen it in my own life and the lives of those around me. 

"I need thee ev'ry hour;
Stay thou nearby.
Temptations lose their pow'r
When thou art nigh."

Some sours of the day: 
I cannot wait until I have a car here @ the Y-- I couldn't go to the temple today because of an injury (it's a 1-mile walk) 
andd I confirmed that my MTC report date is 2 weeks later than planned. 

BUT. I know that everything happens for a reason. I'm meant to learn something from this injury and I know that experiences await me that I won't have unless I go to Perú on June 16.
It's all about trusting in the plan. 


Day 3 social media fast complete. 
Stay rad, friends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment