Wednesday, April 8, 2015

13 days

I literally feel like the doctor just told me the news.
You have 13 days to live. 
I don't even know what to think right now. 
My freshman year of college is almost over. 
Seriously what is happening??
My daily battle consists of:
Option 1. Break down crying because I don't want it to end.
Option 2. Stare at Y mountain and contemplate if it was all a dream.
Option 3. Pull myself together and study for finals because I LEAVE FOR PERÚ IN 2 MONTHS. 

Holy cow, guys. It's incredibly cliché but life moves so fast. 
Over the past week or two I've been taking pictures of literally everything b/c I'm on this nostalgic brink of emotional decompensation. 

But anyways, here's to reflecting on this wonderful journey & enjoying the little time I have left -->


































No comments:

Post a Comment