Sunday, February 22, 2015

20 years of love


February 17, 1995. 

I'm confident that I won the lottery in heaven, because WOW.
 My parents are amazing. 
They have taught me how to love unconditionally, seek to become better, try new things, set goals, enjoy nature, love sports (thanks dad), organize my life (mom all the way), and most importantly to know my Savior and live the gospel. 

Twenty years ago they were sealed for time and all ETERNITY in the Salt Lake Temple. 
Guys, eternity is a long time. So long in fact, that our minds can't even physically understand the concept. 
But that's the awesome thing about Heavenly Father's plan. He created families to be sealed together for an infinite journey of learning and loving -- because let's be honest, eternity is a long time to live with people you don't like. 







I L O V E my parents. 




And their cute/crazy offspring ^









No comments:

Post a Comment