Sunday, December 23, 2018

May


Some highlights: I flew back to the beehive state after 4 months away.


Did I miss these gals? HECK YES.
Did I miss the winter season in Utah? Absolutely not. 


Unintentional matching but not even surprised because these are my home girls.




Squaw peak pro tips: Break your shoe 10 minutes in.


She is my sunshine.



Sundays & 12:30 church.


The first of a few parking citations... whoops.


Walks to campus for my spring classes.


Beautiful jogs along the Bonneville trail.


So incredibly happy to be back at my second home.


Hot sweaty runs.


New dresses.


That post- getting your hair done feel.


Birthday shoot -- twenty twooooo! 





All I wanted for my birthday weekend was mountains, friends, and swig and I got all three.




People know me very well.


Sweet Emily got me flowers!


During the month of May, I focused on connection -- connecting with old companions, converts, friends, etc. I spent lots of hours on facetime or going out for ice cream or just talking with people and that truly filled my bucket.


Showing Dangelle and Elizabeth Y mountain!


Made it! Even though they almost gave up a few dozen times, haha.


Lomito saltado the next day to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday!


Such good people.


Ridiculously over-priced acai bowls with my one and only.



And then it was Dangelle's birthday!


Straight up cried when Anna told me that this was made of ME.


And one of my other favorites of her work.






No comments:

Post a Comment