Tuesday, September 12, 2017

YELLOWSTONE


Greatest weekend EVER with this crew.

Highlights:
- the Lightheart family's magical cabin
- home-cooked meals
- being 20 feet from a bison
- brilliant hot springs 
- hike to mystic falls
- endless inside jokes (mostly sarcasm)
- Cody nearly killing himself on the dirt bike
- Sunday walk around the ranch
- BYU football game & movies
- Anna and I sharing basically a master suite and bathroom
- the sunrises and sunsets
- Sunday with Elder Gary E Stevenson (!!!) and an incredible lesson from Elder Mickelson (Maren's grandpa and Quorum of the 70)
- blasting old jams in the car

And an overall care-free weekend with the best PEOPLE ever. 
I couldn't have hand-picked a better group.
I'll be re-living it over and over again in my dreams :)



Old Faithful! 



Probably making that face because I just realized that by setting Maren & Ryan up, I'm also losing a best friend :/ hahaha


Kyle & Cody. 


Scottie & Emily giving us the tour!


Kyle being a model, per the usual.



Creytn, Sabrina, Manny, Cody (so photogenic), & Anna (also photogenic:)


All eleven of the fam.










Mystic falls!



I can't even.


"Wait, that's it?"


Queen.


Yellowstone Lake.


Queen part 2.


So many Chinese tourists lol.










Anna with the hand placement hahha


Yep, basically sums up the weekend! 
I'm obsessed with Maren & Ryan, Kalin & Kyle (newly engaged!) and every other hilarious single person there. 
We felt like family by the end and never wanted to leave! 

#blessed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment