Sunday, November 16, 2014

life lately


/ the time of year when seasons collide; flowers, leaves, and frost coexisting /



/ my mantra for the week; because life goes on, even when you fail your econ test /



/ talking to this sweet family of mine and counting down until christmas break /



/ my favorite accessories /



/ these peaks /
/ BYU Ballet Showcase concert 2014 /

 
/ so much love for this team /



/ beyond thankful for this fan club and one of the best weekends yet /



/ my two bestest friends /








/ campus dusted in white /



/ first home game of the season watching our cougs tear it up /



/ weekly routine: pressing pause to come here and feel the love of my heavenly father /




/ also my favorite pit-stop while running up the canyon /




/ my cuddle buddies while cheering on our cougs /




/ romantic comedies + popcorn + hot cocoa + fuzzy socks + staying up way too late /



/ & attempted roommate gangster selfies /



so failed tests aside, it was a beautiful week and there is always always so much to be grateful for! 






No comments:

Post a Comment