Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Top 10 of my 23rd year


I haven't blogged since last summer (the junior core happened) so here's the last year of my life narrowed down to my top 10, starting with winter sunsets.



Mt. Timp at sunrise.



Colombia with the fam.



The Rasmussen's homecoming.



Starting and finishing the hardest academic year of my life.



Teaching my last districts of missionaries.



Luke's homecoming.



Thanksgiving in Seattle.



As always, my brickhouse babes getting me through life.



And dating Matthew.



Shoutout to my girl Anna for making this birthday the best yet.


These song lyrics were in my head the whole day:

Stop this train
I want to get off and go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know I can't
But, honestly, won't someone stop this train?
So scared of getting older
I'm only good at being young
So I play the numbers game
To find a way to say that life has just begun
Singing, stop this train
I want to get off and go home again
I can't take the speed it's moving in
I know, I can't
'Cause now I see I'll never stop this train.


Just really, really grateful.


The best is yet to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment