Friday, December 12, 2014

manifesto before finals

For the next six days, you can find me in the library.
Or the testing center.
Or having a mental breakdown in the above locations. 

But here's to making the most out of a sleep-deprived, info-cramming week:

I hereby commit to enjoy the beautiful things of december, including but not limited to: michael bublé's sexy voice, poinsettia plants, chocolates, views of snowy peaks from the library window, green dresses, and hunting for gifts for my cute family.  





We had our ballet showcase banquet at Tucano's and I just about went to heaven.  
not pictured: the grilled pineapple that changed my life. 
also gourmet meat, because the cannon center just can't whip up that quality. 




also: lace green dresses. 



and WHAT IS THIS MADNESS. It's seriously warmer right now than it was in october. 

But not complaining because I'm obsessed with the wind. 



Also: figured out the location/dress/theme/colors&season for my wedding. ^^



Bublé always on point. 

six days six days six days. 



Happiest December!




No comments:

Post a Comment