Saturday, May 3, 2014

P R O M 2 0 1 4

Seriously SUCH a blast. 

Best date, best group, just the best night. 

Anna did a fantastic job capturing it all: 












Such a beautiful night; I loved every second. 



And some other happenings this week: 


Sundays in the springtime are the best with these beauties. 



Seriously all my friends are models. 



I woke up at 5:45 every morning this week to revel in this beauty. 



I mean, how could I not? 










Also, clouds are just so cool. #aroundcampus 



I rarely spend more than 5 seconds picking an outfit for the day, so this one deserved documentation. 



Oh and here's a super attractive picture of me and my lover on a froyo date. 



Almost as attractive as this one. [jnsert laughing crying emoticon] 



This is how Tanner asked me! How cute is that? I was pleasantly surprised :) 



Black and white is my fav. 



And this picture made me laugh out loud. Oh my goodness, that outfit. 



Happy May, friends! 

 I'm loving it oh so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment