Sunday, April 6, 2014

you beautiful weekend, you


Because 1. CONFERENCE WEEKEND and 2. spring flowers are contagiously joyful. 

My life needs the General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I need to hear a living prophet and apostles.
I need to feel heaven's embrace through their testimonies.
I need to know that there is hope in this journey,
and I need to remember the power of making and keeping sacred covenants.

I just love it and need it.

With that, here are a few of my favorite quotes from the past two days:


"The gospel of Jesus Christ is not weight, it is wings." / Jean A. Stevens

"You have the Savior of the world on your side." / Gary E. Stevenson

"His Atonement enables us to do better. He desires to enliven us." / David A. Bednar

"Love is the very essence of the gospel." / Thomas S. Monson

"The truth will always be opposed." / Lawrence E. Corbridge

"He knows things about us that we don't know about ourselves." / Michael John U. Tech



I let those words sink in during a Saturday evening run & my love for Oregon grew simultaneously.














Also, me and la familia bonded over waffles & strawberries, couch snuggling, and roxyann walks.

Just a beautiful all around weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment